Running the Race

I was sitting now here at my desk, typing and forming a good article to be shared to everybody ( I think just few knows my blog.) It has been long eight months, December 8, to be exact; that was the first day I stepped on my new work. I remember the first day, it was so weird, I felt so sick to think that I am going again to deal with different people, of different personalities, of different beliefs, of different culture, of different religious view. Its always a struggle to me to cope with new social environment. I am not a "so social being", I prefer doing my things alone, eating alone, going anywhere alone, and even watching a movie alone. Yes, I hate crowds, I hate going to a place where there's a lot of people. To much to that. For the last 8 months I still don't know what makes me stay here, its not the salary, its not the experience, no nothing! I don't know! I don't know what motivates me. Sometimes I felt so empty, very empty. But for the last 8 months, I am sure of one thing, God has given me the strength to stay here, His love motivated me to keep going, to keep running the race. I may not have the perfect job, the perfect position, the perfect salary, but I have a perfect God, He is more than enough, He alone is sufficient to me.

Now, I am again in a point of wanting to explore something new. I don't have questions of what I have now. They are all blessing. They are all gift. I have learned from them. But I think I have to spread my wings for the betterment of everything. I have sacrificed a lot, I have come so far from my journey. It is time for me to grow! I deserve to be happy! I deserve to be joyful at all times. Well, life is a continuous river flowing to give life to people and to every form of living things. I just need to trust more to God to this journey I will be taking. In the end of this all, I know for sure that He will welcome me to His arms and said, "Well done my Child! I have been waiting for you!". And eternal joy will consume me and takes me to a place where He prepared for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bakit nga ba ako nag-I.C.T.?????

REwind...

GOD......does He exist??????