My MEeeeeerry Christmas......(???!!!!)

It’s been 19 years that I have experienced these so called Christmas, a time where people celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ who was born on the manger. Yes, this occasion is indeed, the most awaited and happiest of all Holidays in the World. Not because of the foods, not because of the wonderful Christmas lights and Christmas trees but because the essence it brings to the people, especially to each family that celebrates it.
But..........................., in that nineteen years of celebration, few of it is considered a merry christmas.
I remember when I was just litte boy, Christmas to me means happiness and laughters, a time not only to recieve gifts but most especially to give gifts, a season of get together, a moment of bonding and a time to celebrate what Jesus has done to the whole world. Those memories are still fresh in my mind. Those experiences that I have acquired built me as a strong person. Strong as time passes by.
I was sitting here now at these electron's driven object, to write my grievances on these occassion. As I think of those Christmas Days that I has been passed, I was so mad to myself because I was not able to realized then the essence of these occassion. But, I am still thankful that I was given all the chance to face it again, but this time with full happiness, with all essence, with all my heart and with all its purpose.
Jesus came to earth to save us from everlasting damnation, to bring us back to His Father and to make us like Him. This was the joyous day of all the billion days on earth, when He came to saved. Christmas is the time for us to share this wonderful gift, God has given to the entire Humanity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bakit nga ba ako nag-I.C.T.?????

ICT da' best!!!

Life's changes